Tuesday, January 24, 2012

T-minus two days

So the arrival of the little one is unofficially two days away. I say "unofficially" because babies are rarely born on their due dates. 

However, it would be great if she came within 48 hours because a) life is getting VERY uncomfortable, b) after 9 months I am dying to meet her and c) the "Is she here yet?" texts and phone calls from those caring, supportive individuals in my life are a constant reminder that in fact, she is NOT here yet...

Additionally, other than continually cleaning the apartment and watching online episodes of "Dateline" (which of course, is great for a mother-to-be to watch child abductions, abuse cases and murders...) I don't know what to do with myself to distract from the back pains and irregular contractions...so I, uh, started this blog. 

I hope to use this space as a way to connect with other new moms, discuss cool products I've found, share parenting tricks that work and to talk about general stuff I like and dislike. 

So yeah, I guess that's my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...