Sunday, August 24, 2014

Be part of a Guinness World Record with Kinder Surprise at the CNE on August 30th #kindersmiles

I love Kinder Surprise. And I love Guinness World Records. 

On Saturday August 30th, 2014 you can make history with KINDER® Canada as they attempt to break the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® mark for the most people opening candy simultaneously on at the Canadian National Exhibition.


Timing for the Event

10:30 a.m. – Arrive at Bandshell Park near the Kid's World at the CNE
10:45 a.m. – Get a KINDER® egg
11:00 a.m. – Guinness World Records official record attempt

The Kinder Smile Booth

You may have seen my photos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook last week of my daughter, my Mom and I in the Kinder Smile Booth at the Toronto Eaton Centre.


The interactive photo and video KINDER® Smile Booth and play area will also be set up in the Kid’s World to capture moments of joy between parents and kids. If you haven’t already experienced the Smile Booth, this is the perfect day to try it out with your kids!

Hope to see you there!

Disclosure: I am a #KinderMom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

© 2014 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there. It would have been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - even though it rained on us! At least we broke the record! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...