Friday, June 19, 2015

P&G #ThankYouMom Twitter Party on June 22 with Olympian Brianne Theisen-Eaton #PGmom

Regardless of your profession, one person you always look to for advice is Mom. When I first moved out, I bought all the products my Mom stocked our house with - Tide, Bounce, Febreze without a second thought.

When I was pregnant with Hannah, I again looked to my Mom for advice. We stocked up on Pampers because that's what my brother and I wore when we were babies. We washed all of Hannah's new clothes in Ivory Snow because that's what my Mom had done with my baby clothes.

After Hannah was born it seemed like on some days I was calling my Mom on an hourly basis for guidance. Even now, when greeted with a new parenting experience, my Mom is my first call to ask how she would deal with the situation. Hopefully if Hannah ever decides to have children I can be as helpful to her as my Mom is to me.

P&G realizes just how special and busy moms are. That's why they create products that work well and help parents get through chores faster. Recently P&G teamed up with Canadian Olympian Brianne Theisen-Eaton and her mom.

Check out this great video with Brianne Theisen-Eaton and her mom!



About Brianne

Brianne continues to make her mark as one of Canada’s top track and field athletes. She competed in the London 2012 games and holds the Canadian record for heptathlon. She is a silver medallist from the 2013 World Championships and a pentathlon silver medallist from the 2014 World Indoor Championships. She is the first and only Canadian woman to podium in the multi-events at the World Championships. But in addition to sport, Brianne is also an avid home cook, a tradition passed down from her mom. Brianne is counting down the days until she competes in the Pan Am Games. We hope you’ll help us cheer her on!

#ThankYouMom Twitter Party

Join me on Monday, June 22nd at 8 p.m. EST for a #ThankYouMom Twitter party with special guest, Olympian Brianne Theisen-Eaton. RSVP with my fellow #PGmom bloggers below.

Host: Listen to Lena
Moderators: A Busy Mommy, Kidsumers & Feisty, Frugal and Fabulous

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

© 2015 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...