Friday, February 19, 2016

Thoughts my 4 year old had the first time she watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Signature Collection

One of my favourite things about Hannah's current age is her new adoration for animated films.

Walt Disney Studios was kind enough to send us Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Signature Collection edition Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital HD recently, which is now available now for purchase.

Other than her new found love for Disney movies, the questions she asks and the commentary she makes while watching is priceless. Therefore I present:

Thoughts my 4 year old had while watching 
Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs 
for the first time


On the Evil Queen:

Mommy, who's that? I don't like her.

That lady is NOT nice!

On the Mirror:

He's evil.

On Snow White:

She's using a pulley! (at the Wishing Well)

She's very pretty. She's nice to animals.

Why is she scared? Is she OK?

On the Dwarfs' Cottage:

I hope she can fit inside.

I don't think anyone lives here.

It's really clean now.

Are they going upstairs?

Who lives here?

I think the 5 live here.

I think someone cleaned in there.

On the Dwarfs:

What are those?!?

There's 7 ones?

Aren't these at Grandma's house? (My Mom has Christmas Dwarfs)

Where are they going?

Why are they upset Mommy?

Is Snow White in there?

They need to tip toe?

Are the seven really worried?

Are they going to find Snow White?


At this point, she noticed I was writing things down. "What are you doing?"

Have your kids said anything spectacular while watching your favourite movies with you for the first time?

© 2016 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...