Thursday, March 31, 2016

Ratings and Reviews (and more!) on P&G Everyday Canada #PGmom

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

I've been a P&Gmom since November 2012. One of the best parts of participating in this program is getting to try new products and sharing my thoughts with you, here on my blog and via my social media accounts. (Full disclosure, there's still plenty of P&G products I buy to try on my own - especially the beauty ones!)

Have you ever wanted to share your thoughts on P&G products? Are you obsessed with the scent of Gain? Thankful that Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser is magic on child's artwork on the wall? If so, you need to visit https://www.pgeveryday.ca - where Canadians can share their thoughts about P&G products!

I was recently sent some P&G favourites from Charmin, Pantene and Swiffer.  I went on the site, and posted these reviews:

Charmin Ultra Strong 

Favourite toilet paper!

I love how soft Charmin is - and I LOVE how it never comes apart. It gets the job done with fewer squares, so you don't have to constantly replace the roll. 

Pantene Moisture Renewal - Shampoo 

LOVE the scent! 

LOVE the scent of this shampoo. As someone who uses her hairdryer daily, this shampoo definitely assists in protecting my locks. 

Pantene Moisture Renewal - Conditioner

Perfect for cold weather 

Winter can make my hair SO dry - this conditioner is true to its name, it keeps my mane moisturized all day.

Swiffer Sweep and Trap

Perfect for homes with little kids!

I love Swiffer - I especially like the Sweep & Trap because it cleans up messes, especially dropped Goldfish crackers! My daughter dislikes the sound of our vacuum cleaner, so this comes in very handy for our bare floors. It works best if you use it in one continuous motion. Cleaning out the "trap" area can be tricky at first, but is easy once you know how. I like that it picks up small articles while also sweeping the floor.

There's more than just ratings on the P&G Everyday website - there are stories, recipes and coupons galore!

What do you think of the P&G Everyday website? Have you left a review?

© 2016 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...