Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wild New Year's Eve Party at the Toronto Zoo

So how will I make Hannah's first New Years wildly exciting?

Spend it at the Toronto Zoo of course! (And quite fitting, since the last time I was at the Zoo I was 40 weeks pregnant, and walked around the entire place (save the huge hill to the Canadian animals) to try to get labour going.)


On Monday, December 31, 2012, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., partiers can enjoy:

  • "That 60s Show" tribute band 
  • Kung Fu Panda 
  • Majinx Magic Show 
  • Kung Fu Panda's "Po" and The WotWots Meet & Greets 
  • WILD animal visitors 
  • Kid's Countdown at 8 p.m.!

Space is limited, so the Zoo suggests buying your tickets online or at Guest Services.


What are you and your kids doing on New Year's Eve?

© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Hi First time commenter! That looks like fun. Too bad I live NO WHERE near it. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely nothing! I have a toddler and newborn at home...the most important thing to me right now is SLEEP!!! The zoo sounds like a great idea though ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...