Thursday, November 21, 2013

Create new traditions with 25 Days of Christmas from Simply Fun Families

When Hannah got home from daycare today she declared: "I like Santa." I'm not sure why this happened today (perhaps a Christmas-themed craft?) as I've slowly been decorating our home all week.

Last year we moved on November 30th. We didn't have a Christmas tree, I purchased AND wrapped Hannah's presents in front of her (the joy of mat leave) and a strung one lonely set of lights in our dining room window.

Now that she's nearing two I wanted to make this year a bigger, better, and definitely more organized occasion.

Enter Simply Fun Families' 25 Days of Christmas.


Each kit includes:
  • 35 inspiring activity cards to choose from
  • 5 blank activity cards for you to personalize with your own family's traditions
  • 25 dated envelopes for December 1st - 25th

I am SO excited to start new traditions with Hannah. Some activities include listening to Christmas carols while decorating the tree, having a slumber part under the tree, or buying groceries to donate to the local food bank.

You can order your kit directly from Simply Fun Families. Make sure to like the Simply Fun Families Facebook page too!

Do you have any Christmas traditions?

Disclosure: I received a 25 Days of Christmas kit for the purpose of this review. As always, all opinions are my own.

© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! My boys would really enjoy it and I think that it is the perfect way to celebrate Advent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...