Friday, January 24, 2014

YYZ Bambina Turns Two!

Two years ago today I started this blog because I was super pregnant and super bored.

In the past 24 months I've blogged about me, Hannah, products, events and more.

A lot of amazing things happened last year because of YYZ Bambina, our Pampers YouTube video with #PGmom and being a #BigHugsElmo Brand Ambassador were two of the many highlights.

My blog goal for this year is to write more "musings" posts. Having a toddler is fun, but it can be just as confusing, frustrating and rewarding as having an infant. I love getting feedback from other moms and being able to look back on my growth as a mom and Hannah's growth as a person (because goodness knows her baby book still sits super empty).

This blog wouldn't be possible without Chris, my photographer extraordinaire and occasional contributor. I also must thank my Mom who accepts many blog-related packages for me and still doesn't quite understand why people send me things and why other people care about my opinions. And I can't leave out my brother. He lets me write about him, and he takes candids at any events I'm lucky enough to be able to invite him. Heck, he even helped test some toys this year.

To all the amazing ladies I've met on this blogging journey - my fellow bloggers who give me guidance and some really amazing PR professionals who give me great opportunities.

And then there's Hannah. Without her, this blog wouldn't exist. I am so grateful for her every day - especially when she comes over and closes my MacBook, grabs some blocks and says "Sit Mommy, Sit" while she pats the ground beside her...reminding me that blogging can and should wait until she's asleep.

And of course, a huge THANK YOU to you, dear reader. Please stay tuned for many more reviews, giveaways and musings from YYZ Bambina!

© 2014 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A tweet brought me back here and it has been far too long since I have visited. Wishing you all the best in this next year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hannah and YYZ Bambina!! I can't believe it's already been two years!!! Here's to many, many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and YYZ Bambina the happiest of birthdays! Without this fantastic blog I wouldn't have met you! So much to celebrate. Congratulations on two years :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :) Thank you for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies!!!! Mine is (around) 2 years old too, lol! I can't imagine ever stopping...I have a TON of unpublished recipes in my archives!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...