Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Banana is Three Months Old!

Three months ago today I was high on (medical) drugs, then high on love. My little Hannah Banana had finally joined us.

Since bringing her home from the hospital, the last 13 weeks have been a blur. 

The first week was definitely the worst. Not only was I recovering from an emergency c-section, my milk wasn't coming in properly and it seemed like anytime Hannah was awake she was balling her eyes out. As parents, Chris and I felt horrible because we had no idea what she wanted us to do for her. 

Now Hannah still cries, but it's mostly for two reasons - either she's hungry or she's overtired. Now we can solve what's bugging her a lot quicker and she's obviously a lot happier because of it. And a happy baby makes for happy parents.

I can't believe she's already three months old. And I can't wait for the months and years to come!

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this earlier today but it appears to have disappeared.

    It gets so much easier from this point on, and so much more fun! They start to be able to DO stuff!

    About the migraines... one of my clients at work told me that if you get migraines when you're younger, they'll go away after menopause. No idea if that's true, but hey, something to look forward to. Though you've got a while to go still ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...