Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hannah's Pick of the Month - Sesame Street Teether Babies

Every month I write about Hannah's favourite toy to give her a say on my blog. This is her pick for May 2012. 

There seems to be a trend with Hannah's favourite toys. Anything I find ugly/creepy she seems to love, and my Mom always seems to purchase her said ugly/creepy toy.

Back in university I was dating a guy who had a lot of tattoos. He pressured me to get one and all I could think of was getting an Elmo. Fret not, I was too chicken to get it and my skin remains Elmo-free.

But I still really love Elmo. A LOT. So when Hannah's new favourite toy became her Elmo Sesame Street Teether Baby I should have been pleased, this is ELMO after all!

But as you can see from the photo to the left, Elmo's main teething spots are his hands. And they are creepily larger than his green-bottomed feet (which of course, crinkle. All toys today seem to crinkle...). I've seen Hannah suck his eye, his nose, and yes bite down on his hand. And it has the handy clip on function so she can stare at Elmo in her stroller. And because Elmo is red, she can stare at him for 20 minutes at a time (which is a long time in her world).

She still loves her Bug (April's Pick), but Elmo is running a close second, and as she starts to teethe I bet he will come out of our diaper bag and replace the bug as first rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...