Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Half-Birthday Hannah!

Today is Hannah's half-birthday. We got her a cake to celebrate.



But the fine folks at Metro don't believe in proper grammar. Which her journalism grad parents just can't stand for (hence the strategicially placed silver present).

We will be going over to Grandma's for dinner. And not to worry, Hannah will receive no cake. But as the person who gave birth to her, I feel like I deserve a small (high calorie) treat.

I can't believe she's six months old already!

Do you celebrate your child's half-birthdays?

© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. We "celebrate" every month by taking a picture and wishing her a happy bday. But for one month, 6 months and now a year we will be having cake! You have to take advantage of all the good things to celebrate! Happy 6 month birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee! Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels cakes are necessary for all celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are starting to do that this year! It's a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I just celebrated my half birthday on the 18th!

    Happy half bday baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea! I've thought about celebrating 1/2 birthdays with 1/2 gifts, but with 5 kiddos, it's a lot of 1/2 birthdays. LOL Maybe we could start with just 1/2 a cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...