Monday, July 01, 2013

Online Shopping at Walmart.ca #ShopWMonline #shopPGonline (#PGmom Review)

If you live in downtown Toronto, you may have recently seen TTC shelters decorated as mini Walmart stores. When I lived downtown, one thing I missed was not being close to a Walmart store (I lived a streetcar and two subway rides away from the closest location at Dufferin Mall.)

You don't need to live in Toronto near transit shelter - folks everywhere can still shop online at Walmart.ca. (Not going to lie - shopping in my PJs is a big plus!)

Recently P&G sent me a gift card to purchase P&G products at Walmart.ca. I decided to buy a bunch of great P&G cleaning products for my brother, who recently moved in to his first condo. I figure, if we send him the supplies, that's half the battle when it comes to actually cleaning.


When I arrived at Walmart.ca, I clicked on "Grocery" and then "Cleaning & Washing" which lead to a variety of options. I clicked on each one to ensure I sent my brother everything he needs for a clean condo.



My bro is a huge fan of Tide Pods, so I put that in my cart right away.


It was easy to get back to the "Cleaning & Washing" section by using the crumbs at the top of the page. I went through all the lists picking and choosing "manly" scents for my bro. I also liked that Walmart.ca alerted me when there was a Rollback price.



When I was done selecting all my items, I quickly created an account with contact information, and it took me to Shipping Options - a page which told me how long my stuff would take to be delivered (important if I had been ordering Pampers for my daughter...I would know whether or not we'd run out before the shipment arrived...).

I entered my credit card information, and voila - all the P&G cleaning products are on their way to my bro - with free shipping to boot!

So now, when we go visit to use his condo pool, he has no reason to not have a clean condo...for his young niece to make a total mess of.

Shopping online is the perfect solution for any one strapped for time, attempting to stick to a budget (I am SO an impulse shopper!) or who just wants to avoid crowds.

Do you shop online?

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.  

© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...