Thursday, October 31, 2013

Playing with Fisher-Price's Newest Little People Friends #FPLittlePeople


At our house, it’s not a strange sight to see a giraffe riding a school bus. Or a penguin living with a pig on a farm. Or a gorilla driving the zoo train. I love how realistic Fisher-Price Little People toys are while leaving lots of room for big imaginations.

Just after she turned a year old, I started a “game” with Hannah. She brought me one of the farm animals from her Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm, and I started to sing “Old MacDonald”, galloping the animals around while making the noise said animal made. She would bring me each and every animal (even the farmer!) and I would sing that animal’s verse. Eventually she started to sing the words and make the animal noises with me. And then, last week, she sat at the barn all by herself - singing the song without me. I was so proud but also a little sad. Thankfully she let me join in.


Recently Fisher-Price introduced five new Little People Friends - Eddie, Mia, Sofie, Tessa and Koby.

Hannah excitedly checked them all out as they came out of the box. She was immediately drawn to Tessa – probably because she was wearing a yellow skirt, one of Hannah’s favourite colours. When I read up on the new Little People Friends Personalities I found out Tessa and Hannah are very much a like – both are dancers who love animals.



The new friends have already had a ride in the school bus and spent a day at the farm. I’m sure they will have lots of interesting adventures to come!

Treehouse is currently running the Little People, Big Discoveries contest. Play a hide and seek game to find new characters on playsets, watch the videos and be entered to win 1 of 5 $265 Little People Prize packs!

How do your kids play with their Little People?

Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Little People® Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking so forward to buying these for my grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...