Tuesday, January 01, 2013

HAPPY 2013!

Before ringing (I use the term VERY loosely) in 2012, I sat on the couch, super pregnant watching the Citytv New Year's Eve bash.

This year, two of my best friends came over. Chris made a yummy chicken curry for dinner, we enjoyed a cocktail and played with Hannah and all of her new toys.

Hannah crashed around 11 p.m. It was difficult, but Chris and I made it to midnight. We were in bed by 12:03 a.m.

It's funny to think a few years ago I would have been downtown, celebrating in a club wearing an expensive dress and way too much make up...and not getting home until around 4.

2012 had its ups and downs, but will always be dear to my heart. After all, that's when my first child, my daughter, my new best friend, was born.

I hope all my readers have an amazing 2013 and that you'll continue to follow my blog. Thank you for all your support in 2012!

© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Your NYE was much more eventful than mine! I have a 5 week old at home...I was in bed by 9pm! No friends, no delicious dinner, no NY wishes at midnight! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we made it past midnight here but didn't watch the countdown. We were watching Food Network instead. LOL! And the kids were in bed before 9 which was a first.

    Uneventful but relaxing after all the days prior to it.

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...