Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Blogversary to YYZ Bambina!

Today, my blog turns one. It's hard to believe how far it has come in a year (just like how, on Hannah's birthday, I will be in shock about how far she has come as a person and I've come as a Mom).

We've come a long way from my first post about being an uncomfortable 40 weeks pregnant and watching too much Dateline (Editor's Note: There can NEVER be enough Keith Morrison and Dateline).

I hope you have enjoyed reading about my adventures in Mommyhood so far and will continue to read what I post.

I have made some AMAZING Mommy friends and Blogging friends (and some are BOTH at once) and feel so lucky to have such awesome folks in my life due to this blog and the not-so-tiny-anymore person who is the reason I started it.

Here's to the year ahead...

P.S. Do blogs get birthday cakes? :)

© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

7 comments:

  1. I think blogs should definitely get birthday cakes!!

    Congratulations! I have loved reading your blog and enjoying this crazy journey that motherhood is. Looking forward to the next year :)

    Kerrie
    www.familyfoodandtravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogversary! So glad we got to meet this year :) Can't wait to see what you have planned for the coming year.

    Eat cake on behalf of YYZBambina. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! You both have made being a Mom so much easier (whether you know it or not!)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Doesn't time fly by?! I actually celebrated my "blogversary" this month as well..only I forgot to post about it! I was too busy with my newborn and busy toddler...(yet I had to time to post about other things?!!) You know you're busy when you have NO clue what the date is anymore! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I noticed last minute and hence the quick post. With two, I can only imagine how difficult it is to find time to blog!

      Delete
  4. Happy One Year!!!!

    I have been following your blog. Your posts are interesting, relatable and genuine.

    Congratulations...and looking forward to reading the many adventures this year will bring!

    SSMom
    www.savysuburbanmom.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all that you have done with your space! So looking forward to all of the great things that the next year will bring. xx - Monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...