Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Barbie® Amaze Chase - New Episode and VIP Viewing Party Contest

When I was little, the only time I recall Barbie being on TV was during commercials. I would jump up and down and remind my Mom that Christmas or my Birthday was quickly approaching. (I kid you not, one year I actually "measured" Barbie's RV Camper from my television screen to a big box under the tree - let's just say I was NOT disappointed Christmas morning).

Ladies and gentlemen, Barbie is now on TV.  The first-ever 22-minute episode of Barbie™ Life in the Dreamhouse is coming to Teletoon on November 23rd at 5PM and YTV on November 30th at 8:30 AM. In the episode, Barbie, her friends and family are getting ready to compete in the reality competition, The Amaze Chase! Five teams will be racing around to famous Barbie locations for the top prize.

Your child and their BFFs could watch them take on adventure from their very own Barbie® Amaze Chase party!


Entering the contest is simple. Visit the Barbie My Dreams website. You'll need to register for a Barbie account and simply enter your phone number to submit your entry. A total of 30 lucky fans will win a Barbie Amaze Chase suitcase full of Barbie party essentials and a doll from the Amaze Chase line. The suitcase will give fans everything they need to unpack and get ready for the newest episode of Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse, Amaze Chase! But hurry, you need to enter before October 31, 2014.


You can also watch Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse episodes online or stream episodes via Netflix.

© 2014 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...