Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Cleaning with Mr. Clean #15MinReno #PGmom

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Fall has proven to be quite a busy time in my household. I started a new job in August and I'm still adjusting to the responsibilities and hours. This has left little time for blogging and even LESS time for cleaning.

When I was preparing for Thanksgiving, a noticed a lot of things that needed to be fixed - but that might only be noticed by me. Since the craziness of the fall long weekend is complete, I was able to take on a couple of those tasks with the assistance of Mr. Clean and his #15MinReno.

The first thing I tackled was some paint on the living room blinds. See the awesome transformation below:

I was also able to take this mark off the wall that was hiding behind a towel in the master bathroom:


Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser never ceases to amaze me. I hope as Hannah gets older it will her intrigue her into helping me clean!

Have you been doing any #15MinReno around your house?

Don't forget to enter the giveaway - ends October 25th!

© 2015 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/29/2015

    Oh my... I have about 500 #15minuterenos to do. I just need to pick one and get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall has proven to be quite a busy time in my household. I started a new job in August and I'm still adjusting to the responsibilities and hours. This has left little time for blogging and even LESS time for cleaning.best pressure washer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...