Friday, October 12, 2012

Back to Reality...

Today has been the longest day of my life, at least flight-wise.

We are finally back in Toronto. When I get back on THIS timezone I hope to post many stories about our adventures in Hawaii and travelling with baby.

Strangely enough, I am still suffering vacation withdrawal. Even if being on mat leave means I don't have a 9 to 5 job to return to, just being back in my "normal" setting is somewhat depressing. I wonder if I could be the first Torontonian to successfully grow a palm tree?

Anyway, here's a quick photo of Hannah and I at Sea Life Park. Hope you will stay tuned for my upcoming posts!


© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. It is hard to recover from jet lag and vacationing. Looking forward to seeing more of Hawaii! xx - Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - still trying to recover. Thankfully baby is over jet lag!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely understand. I hate coming back from vacation. Wish we could stay traveling forever. Love the photo and looking forward to more.
    Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerrie! I have to get a hold of my Mom's camera - Chris took a lot of scenic photos, my Mom's prove we were actually there!

      Delete
  3. You're not the only one. I suffer from vacation withdrawal every time we go away. Even on weekend road trips. It's probably because I don't want the family time to end.

    If you successfully grow this palm tree in Toronto, can you teach me? I'd love one too.

    Excited to read more about Hawaii and see the pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Self-made?) Challenge Accepted!

      Now I only have to convince Toronto garden stores to sell palm tree seeds...

      Delete
  4. If you can grow a palm tree in Toronto, they should name a street after you. Or maybe a whole neighbourhood. Looking forward to reading all about your traveling adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...