Sunday, October 07, 2012

I'm Thankful for Paradise...

We arrived safely in Hawaii.

While Daddy is climbing Diamond Head and Grandma is at the pool, Mommy thought she would give an uber quick update while baby sleeps in the hotel crib.

Paradise is fabulous and well-worth the LONG flight from Toronto. Thankfully there were babies on both our plane rides, and all the touristy attractions are well-prepared for infant guests.

Having a great time - can't wait to write some of my first posts about travelling with baby, when I'm back in cold, palm treeless Ontario.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone! :)

© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Sarah!
    We have traveled lots with our boys, but never to Hawaii. A dream destination for sure! Looking forward to sharing travel stories. Enjoy your vacation :)

    Kerrie
    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post brings such a smile to my face!!! I lived in Hawaii for two years after I finished my undergrad..I took a plane from the East Coast and never got on my plane back home! It was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. I lived in Diamond Head for a bit..so please spread my love over the Island. It is truly a sacred place and I hope that I can bring my family back someday. xx - Monica
    PS....have a great vacation and I hope to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand how you didn't make it back to the airport. Hawaii is gorgeous. The whole time I was there I wondered how I could get a green card. I was shopping in a store when they announced they were hiring - my Mom joked we should apply. If only we were legal to work in the US!

      Delete
  3. Woo! Glad to hear the flight was uneventful and you guys made it safely to paradise. Looking forward to pics and stories about Hawaii with a baby :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to attempting to try to make your turkey samosas after Christmas :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...