Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I'm a P&G Mom

If you follow me on Twitter (@yyzbambina), you may have noticed I was chosen as a P&G Mom (#PGmom).


Tomorrow is the kick-off event for all the blog ambassadors. I'm pretty excited. Priscilla Lopes-Schliep, Canadian Olympic Bronze Medallist and new mom will be in attendance, as will as slew of P&G experts.

Of course, as a P&G blog ambassador I will be passing on everything I learn on to you.

I can't live without Tide, Bounce or Swiffer. And of course, Pampers for Hannah!

What's your favourite P&G product?

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.

© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...