Friday, November 16, 2012

Help Duracell Canada Power the Holidays with Children's Miracle Network

It's baby's first Christmas, and I am slowly starting to buy presents to put under the tree addressed to her.

Surfing the web finding the most awesome toys is making me really excited for this holiday season. I just hope she likes playing with the toys we pick as much as Chris and I will!

It's no surprise that most of these toys require batteries to work. I'm working on a post about gifts we think are awesome, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know about a program Duracell Canada is running which may be even more awesome.

This holiday season, Hasbro is donating Duracell-powered toys to Children’s Miracle Network hospitals across Canada. Every time you like or share a new post from Duracell Canada's Facebook page, between Nov. 5 – Dec. 31, 2012, they will donate $1 CAD to the Children’s Miracle Network up to a maximum $25,000.

So make sure you like and share posts from Duracell Canada so the $25,000 mark is reached!

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own. 

© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...