Monday, April 01, 2013

I Am Canadian - Featured today on Journeys of the Zoo

Happy Monday!
I Am Canadian Logo
It's no April Fool's that I'm a proud Canadian.

Today, over on Journeys of the Zoo, I discuss how important I believe travel is - to learn about other cultures AND teach others about yours.

You can check it out here.

Thank you to Sarah from Journeys of the Zoo for hosting this great feature! If you are Canadian or have a Canadian Product, Cause, Blog, or other Canadian related item, then you are officially invited to add yourself to the Linky (found at the bottom of the post).

© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for guest posting! Being the nomads that we are, travel is close to our heart. Looking forward to seeing you on the Cabot Trail.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...