Sunday, April 28, 2013

May is P&G's #MonthOfMom

Before Hannah was born, the day I felt most important every year was my birthday. Now that I'm a mom, it's definitely Mother's Day. Even though Hannah can't wish me a Happy Mother's Day yet, I feel like I've joined the world's best club (even if it requires a large amount of continual work to stay a member).

P&G is declaring the May the Month of Mom. From May 1 to 30, I will be sharing the love with other magnificent mammas by posting photos to celebrate my life and all the little things that make motherhood special through the 30-Day Month of Mom Photo Challenge.

You can participate in the challenge too! Just take one photo a day using the list of words in the image above as your inspiration. Share your photos using Twitter and/or your preferred photo sharing platform. Don't forget, use the hashtag #MonthOfMom and the inspiration word so that everyone can see your awesome pics!

Start looking for my images May 1, and I'll start looking for yours! Happy Month of Mom!

Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group, I have been offered compensation to participate in the #MonthOfMom 30-day photo challenge. The views, opinions and photographs expressed on this blog and in my social networks are my own. 

© 2013 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...