Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hannah's Pick of the Month - Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Screen Laptop

Hannah's pick for September is her Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Screen Laptop.

She really likes playing with my MacBook. Really. And at first I didn't mind, and thought it was kinda cute when she saved my "Pics of Hannah" folder as "mgvvvgb". But when she pulled off the F3 key I knew I had to find a better solution.

Enter the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Screen Laptop.

I really like this toy. There are nine colourful keys (that can't be pulled off) for her to press, teaching her numbers, shapes, colours, object names, opposites, letters, and more.

When she rolls the extra cute mouse (that's shaped like a mouse) it cues songs. And the songs are catchy. So catchy I find myself singing them in the shower.

Hannah likes watching the LED screen that brings the laptop to life with fun images and light patterns.

She also really likes to open and close the lid.

But the best part of this toy is the fact that it's Canadian. When the laptop sings the Alphabet, it sings ZED not zee. And it teaches French numbers too.

It's no MacBook, but for an eight-month-old Hannah has a pretty snazzy laptop.

The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Screen Laptop retails for $24.99. You can find it at Sears or Toys R Us.


© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...