Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm a new PTPA Blogaholic!

Hello friends.

I don't know if you noticed, but a shiny new button appeared in the right column today.

I am a proud and excited (newbie) PTPA Blogaholic!

PTPA stands for Parent Tested, Parent Approved. It’s a community of parents across North America sharing valuable feedback about the products we bring into our homes and to our families.

You too can be a parent tester (with or without a blog!). Check out the Parents section of the PTPA website here. And the best part? It's FREE. All you have to do is make sure your profile is at 80 per cent and fill out an evaluation to reviewing the product to help determine whether or not it gets the PTPA Winner's Seal.

So make sure you watch out for the seal in my upcoming posts!

What would be your dream item to test?

© 2012 YYZ Bambina. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to your posts!

    Not sure if I have a dream thing to test, but anything my boys would enjoy is great for me!

    Kerrie
    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...